There’s been a lot of buzz about Garage Unlimited of Monterey, a one-of-a-kind car and storage condo complex near the Monterey Airport. This is especially true among car people: avid collectors, showcase competitors, amateur racers, and weekend track-driving enthusiasts.
The fact is — there simply aren’t many options to store cars on the Monterey Peninsula. At least, not in the way high-value assets deserve to be stored. So, the announcement of Garage Unlimited of Monterey has turned heads like a Ferrari zooming by on the streets of Monaco.
The excitement and enthusiasm surrounding Garage Unlimited of Monterey has resulted in approximately 65% of the garage condo spaces being reserved to-date, before any dirt has been moved on the site.
Groundbreaking Targeted for Early April
But the lack of activity at the site on Ryan Court won’t last long. The project’s pace has accelerated dramatically in recent weeks:
- A $1.2 million equity offering was made — and 50% oversubscribed — within five days.
- A construction loan has been secured from the good folks at Santa Cruz County Bank.
- Escrow has closed on the land, and the condo map has been recorded.
- Groundbreaking is currently scheduled for Monday, April 4th.
Timing is somewhat dependent upon weather, but it looks virtually certain that construction will begin in early April.
Why Garage Unlimited of Monterey Is Unique
There are a number of reasons that Garage Unlimited of Monterey stands apart from other storage options:
- Exceptional quality — These are not your typical public storage units! They’re exclusive, upscale garage condos, which are specifically designed (and zoned) to accommodate valuable cars, motorcoaches, and boats — as well as business items and personal or hobby gear.
- Private retreats — With ceiling heights of up to 26 ft., every unit includes a mezzanine area. Many owners are planning to create luxurious personal retreats — with TVs, wet bars and more — for watching sports or hosting gatherings.
- Convenient connections — All units will be pre-wired with high-speed Cat 6 Ethernet for Internet and phone service, with Comcast cable access also available.
- Easy access — Units have roll-up doors that are 10-12 feet wide by 14 feet high to simplify moving your vehicles and other stored items in and out.
- Security considerations — Access-controlled entry gates, video security and abundant lighting are designed to provide safeguards that other storage options don’t offer.
- Buy, not lease — With today’s low interest rates, these garage condos let you buy your unit to lock-in value, with the potential for generous appreciation over time.
- Remaining units — Square footages of the remaining garage and storage condos range from just over 1,390 sq. ft. to around 2,698 sq. ft.
Don’t Wait — Call Today
That ticking sound you hear is time running out on your best opportunity to get in on these garage and storage condos. To learn more about Garage Unlimited of Monterey, please contact Ernie Lostrom of Lostrom & Company, at (831) 646-1000, or email email@example.com.