It’s like a movable party, where every new stop is more fun than the rest. It’s what you’d imagine it would be like at the center of a tornado — with the world spinning dizzily around you while you gaze at the weirdly wonderful chaos.
Or maybe the best way to describe it is: it’s a Disneyland for grownups, where you’ve been to a bunch of ordinary theme parks in the past and suddenly, you discover this new park that’s ten times — no, a hundred times — more fun and amazing: Disneyland!
It’s Monterey Car Week, a swirling, dazzling, nonstop party, with more to see and do than is humanly possible in the best place on earth: the spectacular Monterey Peninsula. And it’s all racing toward you as fast as a Ferrari F12 Berlinetta.
Monterey Car Week happens from August 15-21 this year, with pre-Historic Car Week events starting up to a week earlier.
Beat the Crowds to Garage Unlimited of Monterey
When the thousands of auto enthusiasts descend upon the Monterey Peninsula for Car Week’s audacious auctions and the inimitable events — from McCall’s Motorworks Revival to the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion and the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance — it does tend to get a little crowded.
Lodging is at a premium. The roads are filled with an astounding variety of vehicles that include many head-turning classics and exotics. That’s a big part of the fun.
But if you’re planning to bring one or more cars to Monterey Car Week, where will you store them while you’re here? The solution is Garage Unlimited of Monterey, a car and storage condo complex that’s as singular and scintillating as Car Week.
Nothing Like It on the Monterey Peninsula
Conveniently located near the Monterey Airport, Garage Unlimited of Monterey offers quality garage units in a gated facility where you can store, work on and enjoy your cars — and mingle with others in this unique car community.
Garage Unlimited of Monterey offers:
- A total of 46 car and storage garage condo units(But note, approximately two-thirds of the 46 are already under contract — with construction not even due to finish until the fall!)
- Square footages in the remaining units ranging from just under 1,400 sq. ft. to a generous 2,700 sq. ft.
- The perfect place to store your track, show or exotic cars; motor coach; boat; business supplies; or personal items from your college kid’s furniture to holiday decorations
- The advantages of ownership — the ability to lock in low interest rates, potential tax benefits and prospective long-term appreciation
- Mezzanines in the roughly 25-ft. high units that many owners will use for creating an office or retreat with big-screen TV, built-in bar and more
- Pre-wiring for high-speed Cat 6 Ethernet for Internet and phone service, with cable access under discussion
- Roll-up doors that are 10-12 ft. wide by 14 ft. high for easy access
Code-controlled entry gates, video security and abundant lighting
Get the Monterey Garage Space You Need
Whether you’re a local resident desperate to free up space in your garage and get your daily driver cars off the street…or someone from out of the area who makes frequent trips to the Monterey Peninsula — including Car Week — and needs a place to store your track or Concours cars, Garage Unlimited of Monterey is the answer.
Work is well underway on the site — see for yourself. And the prospective owners of the units already under contract are already making plans to create fun spaces within their garages that will result in an extraordinary community that you can be a part of.
Monterey Car Week (Monday, Aug. 14th – Sunday, Aug. 21st) is quickly approaching
When you’re making plans, be sure to stop by to see us at the Garage Unlimited of Monterey tent or booth. We’ll be looking for you!
What are you waiting for?
Monterey Car Week is almost here — and you know that if there are any spaces left by then, they’ll be gone by the time that week is over. To learn more about Garage Unlimited of Monterey, please contact Ernie Lostrom of Lostrom & Company, at (831) 646-1000, or email email@example.com.Email Ernie