If you’re a car collector, large or small, or a motor sports enthusiast with a favorite car or two that you like to take out to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca or other Northern California circuits for open-track driving days, you likely have one problem.
Where’s the best place to store your cars?
Your residence is never an ideal solution. Your home garage may be overflowing with family vehicles and household items that already cause enough tension between you and your spouse. So, you’ve turned to mini-storage or dusty warehouse space. But something seems to be missing.
Car and Storage Condos with Character
That’s why you’ve got to see Garage Unlimited of Monterey. This unique facility with only 46 car and storage condos is purpose-built for motor vehicles — with an appropriate level of security and a ton of amenities that cater to the tastes of car enthusiasts.
Located just off Highway 68 near the Monterey Airport, Garage Unlimited of Monterey offers units ranging from 1,384 to 2,696 sq. ft. The condos are ideal for whatever number of cars you have now, and will also accommodate larger items such as an RV, boat and trailer, furniture from a second house or a child’s college apartment, or boxes of business files.
Start with Security…End with Community Spirit
When you purchase a Garage Unlimited of Monterey car and storage condo, you’ll enjoy a long list of amenities.
- Security—Completely fenced perimeter with 24×7 access-controlled entrance gates, abundant lighting, and video cameras covering common areas — plus all units are individually alarmed, featuring motion sensors and access via wireless handheld devices
- Out-of-the-box design—Look up…the ceilings soar up to 25 feet, with easy drive-in access, large roll-up entrance doors for vehicles and standard doors for you and your guests
- Personal office or retreat—Second floor mezzanines are standard in every unit and many owners plan to customize these into personal spaces — with a desk, sofa, wet bar, and refrigerator — plus a large-screen TV to enjoy their favorite races or sporting events
- Phone-Internet-Cable—Cat 6 wiring provides Internet and phone service, plus additional optional security features — with optional cable access as well
- Water and Electrical—Units are pre-plumbed for sinks and bathrooms, with a standard hose bib inside, and each has a 200-amp electrical panel with outlets and upgrades available
- Ownership Advantages—Unlike mini-storage, these are units you can own, offering you the advantages of a leveraged investment, potential tax benefits, and long-term appreciation — plus you can lease your unit to create a steady income stream
- Community—The vast majority of owners are passionate about their cars and hobbies just like you are — this will create a sense of community that will make it a fun place to hang out and meet new people.